Saturday, November 27, 2010

A chilly November day!



Today is blustery and cold outside. No we don't have all that snow yet...but it's coming. Above is a picture of our backyard last year. BRRRR!

Going to bundle up to go out today...shopping with my Mom (my Bestest Friend). We're always on the lookout for the perfect Christmas gift...even if it's for ourselves - lol. We help each other spend for sure. I have a long list to buy for so I've got to start early.

Last night I tagged along with my Mom and Nephew to see Megamind. It was my first 3D experience... it really was awesome! My Nephew was so cute...at the end when they played Michael Jackson's "Bad", he got up and was dancing. We had a hoot!

There has been a lot of stuff going on at work...my friend and co-worker is leaving -- she's taken a new job. I am going to miss her terribly...we've worked together for 10+ years and cried on one another shoulders many times. I've also learned a lot from her. She's a wonderful broker who cares about her clients as if they were her friends. I don't think it's really going to hit me till she's gone. :-(

I know that everything has to change. I am just not great at dealing with it.

Speaking of change...they're coming out with a new Weight Watcher's Program. I am super excited. I can't wait! They're not launching for two more weeks! I've done some snooping on the internet, the program is out in the UK. So I do have some idea of what's coming. I really never liked the current program...I lost on Selection plan (which is so long ago). Looking forward to embracing the new program and getting myself to a healthy goal. So I'll have to fire up the other blog.

I just looked out the window...and it's SNOWING! I kind of like it now...but know after December...I'll be longing for spring.

Happy weekend to all!

K.


No comments: