Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Weekend!

This has felt like a very long work week. Between meetings, seminars & being short staffed while the rest of the crew was out...I just feel exhausted. After we got home I retired to the Lazy Boy and proceeded to watch some movie I've seen before (I can't even remember what I watched and it's driving me nuts). I stayed up too late and now I feel like I've got a hangover...hello Advil.

Anyway, enough of my complaining. It's the weekend! It's SATURDAY! I am going to try to post at least once a week...we'll see how well that goes.

I wanted to share that I've finished one of my many books. I realize now why I read so many things at once...it's cause I hate getting to the end. I feel like I've lost something when it's done. Is that weird or what? I get emotionally attached to the Characters and then suddenly it's over.

I did enjoy - A Paris Moment by Gordon Cope. When I bought the book and read the sleeve to find not only is the author from Hamilton but wrote about his year living in Paris! I had to get it. I enjoyed the journey and experiences of what it might be like to live in my favorite city. I wouldn't want to leave and I know they didn't want to either.

Gordon Cope also has a web site where he shares his Paris...including some recipes of food he made in the book: www.aparismoment.com/Author.html

Now I am on to another "Paris" book...I've just started reading it so I'll share more about it as I get into it.

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: