Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sick Day!


Been feeling under the weather all week but it's finally caught up to me today...my day off, Saturday. I am not happy about that...but at least I can rest without worrying about work. I do still feel guilty about still being in my PJ's at 2:22pm! There is always chores to do around the house but they're just going to have to wait.

I have a headache that just will not quit! I've taken stuff for it (Advil yesterday and Sinus Headache stuff today) but it's not even touching it. I've been sleeping off and on all day...the only way to get away from the pain. I don't have a temperature so I figure it's not the flu. I also had my H1N1 flu shot earlier in the week...it hurt too!

Going to sign off and gets some more rest...and hopefully when I wake up again the pain will have left me. PLEASE!

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND EVERYONE.

No comments: