Saturday, October 17, 2009


It's been a lazy week for me. I've been off work on holiday for a staycation. The weather hasn't been the greatest but it's October (feeling more like November) and hey, this is Canada...you never know what you're going to get. It seems our summer ended abruptly and winter is quickly moving in.
So far...today looks like it's going to be a nice bright day. I don't mind the cold so much if at least I can get some sunshine.

Right now, as I am typing, my kittie is laying on my left arm...it's nap time. He gets very cuddly the day after he has fluids. He goes every other week to the vet for fluids (he has kidney issues). He's a very sweet kitty to us (his people) but he lets out his inner mountain lion when he goes to the vet or is around people who are scared of him (he can smell fear). He's a simese and can intimidate some...all 8 lbs of him!

I can't believe my week is almost up and I have to go back to work on Monday...the holiday goes too quickly. Now if my 25 mill came in last night's lotto then I think I have different plans for Monday...say a limo ride to T.O. to pick up my winnings! Don't we all wish for the lotto. What would you do? I think I would plan an actual vacation to say...Paris? It's lovely in the fall.

This lazy girl has got to get moving...so signing off. Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

ifthehatfitsbyjackie said...

Well, I've never been to heaven,
but I've been to Canada!
:)
A big lotto win would be lovely, think I'll buy a ticket today!

Kimmielovesparis said...

When you buy a ticket, you can dream a little dream if you were to win and I think a few dollars is worth it!