Saturday, March 28, 2009

The adventures of...

This work week has been brutal...the saga continues to beat me down...but I get up again. Wonder if it's me...or is it the job...it can suck the life out of me...so by Friday I am a puddle of mush. Not at all motivated to do anything.

I came home to an empty house and called the Hubban to see where he is...he was suppose to be home to take me out for dinner. I waited...he showed up and we went to leave and he passed me a key and said...you can drive. As his car is Standard and I am vehicley challenged in that regard, I didn't understand till I looked at the key...not the Volkswagen key...and not my Honda key. I step out of the house to find this covertable sportscar in the driveway.

http://www.nissan.ca/vehicles/cars/350z/en/

Holy Cow! I am not driving that...I tried to give the keys back...but he wouldn't take them. I finally put them in his pocket. No WAY! It's his friend's car...lent to him as they were out and about yesterday. It's a beautiful car and I would never drive it...for fear of breaking it or something. Don't get me wrong...I have a good driving record but I just don't like driving other people's expensive sports cars...just my rule.

So Hubban drove and we went for supper. I like it! I like it ALOT! Now my little 1995 Honda just doesn't seem to cut it. WAHHHH.

Oh well...it was fun to go for a ride. But I told Mike...I'd have to lose weight and get a new wardrobe to own a car like that....now that I think of it...I'd have to get a whole new attitute too. Funny how a car could do that eh?

Anyway...today is Saturday and I am just chillin listening to my favorite on-line station...Coconut Groove Lounge on www.live365.com

Enjoy your weekend. They're over too fast.


No comments: