Sunday, February 1, 2009

Spring Inspiration

I was browsing the pattern sites for some new spring inspiration...I found a couple on Butterick that I am going to have to get.

I love jackets! I can't help it. And B5335 has a collar I adore. I like the t-shirt too and the capri pants.



This little jacket has lots of options and I am enchanted by the green version. Not only am I mad about this colour (and have some fabric in my stash this very shade) but the cute cap sleeves are adorable. I could see this little jacket with a little pencil skirt or a pair of capri pants.
The white view looks very nautical and would be perfect with a pair of navy trousers and a little striped tee tank underneath.

Today it's warmed up and everything is melting...but lets not kid ourselves...it's only February and this is Canada. I hope it stays about zero for a few days to help melt the piles and piles of snow we have.




No comments: